Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Long time no see....

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been busy throwing my guts up.

:/

No joke.

It was great, I get these weekly pregnancy updates and three days ago it read: "Remember when you were so queasy you could barely stomach ginger ale and a cracker?"  I had thrown up just a few minutes before reading it.  Ugn.

So, the morning sickness seems to not want to go away, but the rest of the pregnancy is progressing as predicted.  I'm starting to feel pain in my hips, clogged nose at night ("pregnancy rhinitis"), can't poop (don't even get me started) and (on a happier note) I've been feeling a LOT of movement.  Of course, I first felt movement at twelve weeks but I didn't really want to tell anyone for fear of ridicule or being told that I'm making it up, but the movements have continued and just gotten stronger, so I know for a fact that's what it was.

Also, my kiddies are in town!  My beautiful step-monsters.

We've been having oodles and oodles of fun together, from art projects:


Emma (5) and I, mixing "cement" for a stone she will be painting in a few days.

A drawing of Emma (left), Me (right) and the baby in my belly.  She says: "Because you're pregernent."


Noah (3, bottom), Emma and Mama playing with MoonSand!


To playing outside:


























And even trying new things:

















And making new friends!























So, all is well on the homestead.  My first Mother's Day was a long and trying day, but I'm so glad that I got to spend it hanging out with my favorite little kids.  And on the 9th?  Daddy let me sleep in until almost noon.  Ahhhh.  I have never craved sleep quite as bad as I do pregnant with a 3 & 5 year old running around.  Not even during midterms or anything.

Also: June 7th is the day that I prove to everyone that I have a little girl in my belly (or I am shocked to learn that it is, indeed, a little boy), so stay posted for photos.

I love you all and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment